Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Update

One of the only pictures in existence of my big belly!

If you read all of my family's blogs you would think that I am dying, but I am just very pregnant!!! lol-We had one day of 80 degree weather and I about died (literally-I broke out in a rash, got cankles and couldn't bend my fingers) I for one am very happy for the cold weather (no matter what everyone else wants-j/k).

The baby is doing good, so good he doesn't want to come out. I am officially effaced, but not dilating. So I sit and wait, and wait and wait!!! My doctor said if I can get a bishop's score of at least 8 (which I have no clue is) then he will start me, he said basically I need to get dilating-so we are walking everyday around the block and up and down my stairs several times. My Maternity insurance ends the end of this month, so pray I go into labor soon!!

Brenden is doing good, and is very patient with his ornery mom. He helps me out by doing as much as he possibly can himself (including getting dressed in mismatched outfits everyday, and trying to do his own hair). He has such a big heart!

Bridger is doing good, but not dealing with my not being able to pick him up or bend down and pick up after him so well. He keeps telling me his legs are so tired he can't bend down and pick up his toys. Needless to say he has been counted quit a lot lately. I think he senses what having a new baby brother will really mean for him now!! He did tell me though the other day that he still has a baby sister coming. I told him not very soon, especially if his dad has something to say about it.

Bryan is sick of this pregnancy. I think he knows this has been a lot harder on me than the other two pregnancies, he hates not being able to do much to make me feel better. He has been a big help though, and I am so grateful to have him!!

Hopefully my next post will include pictures of the new baby!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Tell your sister Pam if she is going to have her blog private she should allow her cousins in. Sad to be left out!

I love reading your blog. I am glad you aren't dying.