On Friday night Bryan's mom had a free surf & swim night for her work:
Bracken and I sat out and tried to stay warm on a lawn chair
Bridger freezing: each time the waves started he had to get out
Bryan & Brenden enjoying the surf!Then on Saturday Kelli and I got really brave and took our kids to Swiss Days up in Midway (We will not be doing that again!!) Next time we decided we will make our husbands watch the kids while we go and actually enjoy the day!!
The kids watching the "big" parade (Mostly tractors & local businesses)
Bridger asking for the 20th time if we were done yet!
Brenden & Kayla excited we finally made it over to the big slides!
My only purchase of the day: "A baby sling"
(it sure beat running over people with the stroller!!)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! Last year we went up to Swiss days. I didn't have kids then, but my sister left her kids home and it was alot better to wonder without the kids! I highly reccommend that.. :)But glad that you still had some fun up there.
Post a Comment