It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Quest for Perfection was met!!
A look back at Utah's Perfect season:
I don't think I need to say more!! Except: Utah Man sir, will be til I die!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So my husband had a list of all the bowl games and some how misplaced it for Fridays game. I happened on your blog and saw your countdown and told him what time it started. He asked me how I knew and I informed him my friend Patti is a huge Utes fan and had it on her blog. Well he informed me you were going to be sorely disappointed when the Utes got there butt kicked, cuz everyone just knew the Utes would loose. Well in the final quarter of the game he said he probably owed you an apology and as much as he hates to say it "The Utes did awesome!!" So anyway, I wanted to pass that on! Congrats on your team opening a can of whoop A!!!
WAY TO SHOW YOUR COLORS!!! Love the blog - you did a GREAT JOB! GO UTES! Did you hear that they are going to have a parade on Friday the 16th at 3:00 PM. They are going to post the route this weekend. Then Saturday evening they are having a meet and greet at the Huntsman Center before the basketball game. What a GREAT win! Love you guys, Mom and Dad
2 comments:
So my husband had a list of all the bowl games and some how misplaced it for Fridays game. I happened on your blog and saw your countdown and told him what time it started. He asked me how I knew and I informed him my friend Patti is a huge Utes fan and had it on her blog. Well he informed me you were going to be sorely disappointed when the Utes got there butt kicked, cuz everyone just knew the Utes would loose. Well in the final quarter of the game he said he probably owed you an apology and as much as he hates to say it "The Utes did awesome!!" So anyway, I wanted to pass that on! Congrats on your team opening a can of whoop A!!!
WAY TO SHOW YOUR COLORS!!! Love the blog - you did a GREAT JOB!
GO UTES! Did you hear that they are going to have a parade on Friday the 16th at 3:00 PM. They are going to post the route this weekend. Then Saturday evening they are having a meet and greet at the Huntsman Center before the basketball game. What a GREAT win!
Love you guys,
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment