Monday, January 11, 2010

Zoo Trip

This weekend the boys and I were getting cabin fever so we decided to take a trip to the zoo and use our new zoo pass (Thank You Roethels). We had lots of fun and actually stayed pretty warm, the animals were all out playing with their recycled Christmas trees. It was a lot of fun.
Here Is my favorite from this zoo trip-This Iguana was doing the funniest things. He kept pushing his little tummy up against the glass and putting his hands on his hips.









Brenden still loves the baby Giraffe.







Squinting in the sun.











Loving being Outside:


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I love my boys - it looks like a fun day - I'm jealous that I was at work! I love my Patti Pat too - it looks like you were having a good time as well. So glad that Bracken was wearing his new boots - does he love them??
Tell Brenden I love baby giraffes too!
Thanks for sharing!
Love the pictures!
Love you all,
Mom