So this long weekend has been lots of fun. We started out on Thanksgiving having a fun day just me and the boys playing games and hanging out. We went to Mcdonald's and got a pre-turkey dinner treat and the boys got their wiggles out playing on the playland- thank you for whoever thought to put playlands inside so we have a place to go and be wild when its cold outside. Then we went to turkey dinner at grandma and grandpa Hoesch's house. the boys had fun with their cousins and I had fun visiting with adults and catching up. On Friday the boys and I went to see Harry Potter with our friend Eric. the boys said it was the best movie they have ever seen. After the movie we came home to some wonderful quiet napping. I love holiday days with nothing going on. Today we went and hung out with our new baby cousin Cru at aunt Kel's house and watched the Utes win in a nail biting game



No comments:
Post a Comment