Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bridger Man is 7













I can not believe my little Bridger is turning seven today. It seems like yesterday I was walking up and down the streets in our little neighborhood trying to get my contractions consistent, then I felt such joy holding him in my arms, and then days later such worry when he wasn't gaining weight and was getting so jaundice. He has been his own cat ever since. Bridger is the kid who will tell it like it is, especially when it is good and he loves you. He is always concerned for the little guy, whether that is a kid being picked on at school or a squished bug on the sidewalk. He is a collector of treasures, he can find beauty in any object and they usually end up in the door handle in the car or his pants pockets. He can always make me laugh, especially when I am in need of a good belly laugh. I am so glad to have my Bridger, he has brought so much joy to my life and all that he comes in contact with.

No comments: