Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Few of My favorite things as of recently:

I haven't done a favorite things blog for a while here are some of my favorite things as of lately:


My "P"

My friend gave this to me for Christmas and it hangs from my rear view mirror:

The "Netti Pot"

Anyone who has any sort of sinus issues should give this a try, It is weird to get used to pouring water in your nostrils, but it works miracles.

My "Polka Dot Ute Socks"
Kelli gave these to me and I love them, they are really nice lately for the cold winter nights, I wear them all the time around my house.



"Crocheting"
Many of you know this is something I taught myself to do about 10 years ago, I gave it up after I had kids and had no time to sit and do stuff like this, but recently while sitting at work I have picked it up again. Here are my projects from the last couple of months:

A "Greenbay" Blanket for Brenden's Birthday.



A Red Sox Blanket for Eric for Christmas.



Mittens for my Friend at work.



A Hat for another Friend. I have also made Booties for another friend but

forgot to take a picture.



And Finally "My Kindle"

I love ordering books, having a whole book store in my hand- Technology is awesome!!





1 comment:

Mary said...

The Netti Pot reminds me of Dwight from the office. I have had sinus problems (including one surgery) so perhaps I'll have to give it a try! Cute Ute socks!