So we have this new Sporting good's store by our house called Scheels, I have heard it is like a sports mall and crazy big. Well the other night my dad asked us if we wanted to go check it out, little did I know this is a mini-sport's world inside a building. It has everything that has to do with any sport you can think of. Including a giant ferriswheel, olypian's signing autograph's, a shooting and golf range, abowling alley, restaurants, etc... We ended up loosing ourselfs and spending 3 hours there- if you are in Utah and need a cheap place to take your kids for a day I recommend Scheel's.
They have these little "Photo-Opportunities" set up all around the stroe here are some of our pics:





2 comments:
I am SO jealous! They have Sheel's in Iowa and Steve and I always have it on our 'must see' list when we visit! Now, we will have to add that to our Utah routine too! :)
Love these pics!!!! And this reminds me that I wanted to take Haze there last Saturday.....I knew there was something I was wanting to do with her..... =)
Post a Comment