Monday, February 11, 2008

Bridger's Stories









The last two days Bridger has been coloring pictures and folding them into "Stories" he then tells me the stories. Last night he came into my room to show me the story of "Brother's Broken Arm" he told me how Brenden had fallen off of his bunk bed when he was a little baby boy (before he could even use the potty) and that he broke his arm and had a red cast. I told him that story really happened but it was him, he said no-I had a pink cast when I broke my arm, I laughed and said that he had broken his arm twice, he looked at me all funny and just walked out of the room.

Then they drew pictures of our family, Bridger drew Me, Daddy, Mommy, Brother, and Baby Brother-Brenden drew Me, Daddy, Mommy, Brother and Mugsy-lol I asked where the baby brother was and he looked at me like I was crazy and said he is still inside your tummy!!

With all of this cold weather my house is an art studio, which is fine, because I love hearing their stories and learning about the things they think about!!

No comments: