Sunday, February 24, 2008

Officialy ready now!!









Bryan and I are now ready to have this new baby, he just needs a middle name. We went shopping this week, I forgot what it takes to care for these teeny tiny ones. We walked through BabiesR US and had a full cart in no time, the good thing is we know what we need and what stuff is just ridiculous. We now have our crib set up, the bassinet ready and the older boys are getting used to sharing their space. We are even getting a Van (I know, I know I said I would never drive one-being a parent makes you do strange things!!). Now comes the worst part-waiting, we still technically have 8 weeks, but Bridger came 4 weeks early so who knows!! This is probably our last pregnancy, so I keep telling myself to try to enjoy it, but as many of you know the last weeks of pregnancy are hard to enjoy!!

Bridger Giving me his "best" Licorice smile at the Utah game

Brenden doing his "mean Lion" face






Brenden "hiding" from Bridger and me!










We are trying to do as many things as possible with Brenden and Bridger before we have to tote around a baby carrier everywhere we go. This last weekend we went to the Utah Basketball game with them-they really didn't get too much of what was going on, but they had fun. I really want to go somewhere on a little trip, but I don't know how much driving in a car I could handle right now, so we do family stuff close by. I really wish it would warm up soon, it's disheartening to see the snow melting down to a couple of inches and then watching it build up again in a hour or so. it's the last week of February, so winter should be over soon right?





This week is a big week for Brenden, it is his last week in Talking class!! I am so excited that we found a program that worked so quickly and well for him. We got his Kindergarten sign up date in the end of March (I can't believe my baby will be starting kindergarten). Bridger wants to go with him, but I told him I can handle only one of them leaving me at a time-he just laughed at me!





Bridger officially told me that he is no longer my baby, that he is a big boy and that is all I can call him from now on. He said I will have baby brother soon so I shouldn't be too upset (if only it was that easy!!).





I have been a little emotional lately with all of these big changes happening all around us. Our best friends who live in our neighborhood have been packing up their house this past week-they will be moved out and an hour away in a couple of weeks, this has been really hard on all of our family. Brenden's best friend and Bridger's favorite "girlfriend" (as he calls Allyssa) will soon be gone too far away for us to just walk down and say hello. I know we will stay friends, but it will definitely be very different around here.





I hope all is well with everyone else!! Have a good week, the last week of February (Leap Year).


No comments: