So a lot has happened since I last blogged, But I have been busy trying to figure out how to be a mom of three!!
Brenden and Bridger graduated from Preschool. Brenden will start kindergarten in the fall, and Bridger will start "elementary school preschool" in the fall. I can't believe my baby Brenden is old enough to go to Kindergarten!! I am sure I will be a nervous Nelly when fall comes around!!
We went on an outing to Antelope Island (I couldn't sit in the house any longer). It was fun and Bracken did really good, he enjoys his stroller.
I got released on Sunday after three years of being the primary Secretary-it i a huge relief as my health has been up and down since I delivered, and I was nervous about going to church and leaving Bracken while I ran all of my Secretary errands.
Everyone else is doing great!! I will post pictures soon when I have a second to download them!!
2 comments:
I can't believe that Brenden is old enough to go to Kindergarten either. It seems like yesterday I was sending my little Patti off to Kindergarten with her orange backpack and saddle oxfords. He will be fine; you have worked hard to prepare him for this grand adventure. Just keep praying - we can always use the extra help!
Love you tons,
Mom
Cute, Cute, Cute family! Glad everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment