So I have been very busy, and then I had a little "dispute" with Quest. Needless to say I now have Comcast and I can finally update my blog while Bracken is taking a little cat nap. Here is what you have missed...

"Proud Brother"


Giraffe Outfit from Aunt Pam

Our trip to Antelope Island
Brenden's first Soccer Trophy
Aunt Kels talking to Bracken
Our big boy



B-Ray's Soccer team
(He couldn't make up his mind what kind of cake he wanted)
Kayla & Bridgy in front of their Birthday cakes
Opening presents for the big 4 year olds
After eating a piece of Blue Batman cake
Today was Bridger's actual fourth birthday. I can't believe how fast time has gone by,my little baby isn't a baby anymore. Remember to always enjoy the moment you are in and don't take one second for granted!!
1 comment:
I am sooooo excited to see him in the giraffe outfit!!! he is so stinking cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment