Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Picture Day at the Stenders




Everybody thought it would be fun to try on daddy's glasses.













So I really enjoy taking pictures, especially of my darling boys. Every year in June we take a picture and put it in a frame for Bryan for part of his Father's day. He gets to see how the boys have grown from year to year. It is really fun because we started the first year Brenden was born, so we have watched them grow and our family grow as well. I finally got around to taking this years picture and since I was at it I took pictures of Bracken in different outfits and poses. He is very photogenic and I can't Waite to find time to scrapbook for him!!
Congrats to my friend Shami who delivered a very cute and healthy baby boy yesterday!!




4 comments:

Ian, Kels & Lilly said...

Cute Pics......I love Bracken being a poser already. He is too cute.

Kelli said...

I love my boys! it has only been one day and I miss them already!

Dan and Patrice said...

Your boys are SO cute...I love the picture idea for each Father's Day...I might steal it!!

Cathy said...

What beautiful boys - and I'm not the least bit prejudiced! Love you all so much!
Mom and Grandma!