Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bracken's 1-year Birthday Party

We had Bracken's 1st Birthday party today, his actual birthday is on Monday. It was a nice and relaxing time for all. We had the party at the Ogden's Children Museum and there was something for everyone there! I would recommend it to anyone who asked, it was really reasonably priced and they were so nice and took good care of us.

Here is the cute cake Grandma Stender made for Bracken:
And the story we got read to us was called Edward the Emu-very cute book!

After we sang Happy Birthday they gave Bracken a pinwheel to blow on-instead of a candle, since they have a sprinkler system in the museum
(I also think it is safer for a one year old to blow on a pinwheel than fire)


Here Bracken is with his presents, he got a lot of cute summer clothes and some really fun toys he had to play with right there and then.

Here he is eating his Birthday Pinwheel!

It was a Jungle themed party, and here are some of the cute animals on the walls:



On our way home from the museum Bracken Zonked out, that is always a good sign that he had a good time, he was totally funned out!!

I can't believe a whole year has gone by since I had my last little baby!! I remember a year ago tonight I was sitting at home feeling very nervous because I knew they would start my labor the next morning at 7:00am! Only a short 26 hours after that start time we got to meet the sweet spirited little guy!! I am so thankful for him and what he has brought to our family, we are truly complete with him here!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I have the rest of the pictures for you I will download them on a disk.

I love my Bracky he is so sweet I am so happy to be his favorite Aunt. Happy Birthday Big Boy!

Anonymous said...

Patti!! My computer has been giving me issues where it hasn't let me look at pics on my blog or other peoples, it's been killing me. I just figured it out and it's fixed! And I wanted to make sure i told you I love the spring pics from your last post! Those are really pretty! And I LOVE your family picture you got done and of course the ones of each of the boys in your sidebar!! So stinken cute!!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Hey, so cute and it looks like you had a great time! Time sure flies, I can't believe he is a year old already wow! Happy Birthday to him.

Hansen Family Blog said...

Kell is Brackens favorite Aunt???? I guess that is ok as long as he knows how much his aunt Pam loves him. Happy Birthday big boy. From the moment you were born I fell head over heals for that cute face. (Yup I was the aunt that was there:)