Monday, April 20, 2009

Family Pictures

Yesterday we had family pictures taken with all of the Hoesch family. We dressed up in UTE attire (surprised?) and went to Gardner Village. After we let the photographer get pictures of all of the family we all took candid pictures of the kids at different spots throughout the village. Here are some I took, I am no photographer, but it was a lot of fun!
Brenden sitting on Rocks:


Bracken In the flowers:


Bracken in the 50% off bin-lol


Sitting in some old railroad thing that is now a planter:


showing off the feather he found:


doing some gardening:

Getting the fields plowed:


Cousins looking at the ducks:




Bracken enjoying Spring!!


Me and Bracken on the old bridge:



Bryan with the Twins:



Bracken Crawling along the path:


A pretty little flowering tree I had to take a snapshot of:
I will have to post the pictures the real photographer took later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL-That's too funny! Your pics turned out cute, I missed ya by one day! That's even funnier that the flowering tree pic that is the last one on your post is the exact same tree I took a pic of on mine!! I just took a pic of one of the flowers and you got the whole tree! It was a cool tree, I have never seen one like it. I love the shot of Bridger plowing the fields. You can see his sillouette perfectly in the shadow on the wall behind him, it's cute!! Can't wait to see your professional family pics!!