Monday, July 13, 2009

My Dear Friend


My dear friend, You will be missed by all who knew you. You were a great friend and person in general. I was always in awe by the many talents you were blessed with. You had a way of making all around you feel loved and comfortable. You were an amazing mom who made us regular moms feel inadequate. You were someone I could laugh with, and cry with. You got me through some really tough times, I hope I returned the favor. You were never judgemental, just always loving. I am blessed to have known you, and to have been called one of your friends. Thank you for sharing your life with me!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. She will be missed .

Mom of three ♥ said...

Agreed, I am glad that we were all able to have her as our friend and learn so much from her. She was a wonderful and very talented person!

Cathy said...

Stacey was truly a person with no gile - she had a huge heart and loved everyone she came in contact with. Although I didn't see her often I will miss that she isn't with us. I pray for her family that they will be comforted and the her children will know that they were loved unconditionally by their sweet mom. We can find peace in the fact that we know Stacey is in a beautiful place and that she is watching over those she loves with tender care. Here's a hug from your mom sweet Patti!
XOXOXO

Hansen Family Blog said...

Stacey never made me feel like her friend's little sister, she always made me feel like her friend. She was always so concerned about making everyone feel welcome and included. I will miss her so much! I love you Bert!