It seems as summer is winding down we are getting busier and busier to fit everything in. This past weekend we had the Davis County Fair, a Family reunion, a Barbecue and yesterday we had my cousin Ken's mission homecoming. It was a lot of fun, but I think we are all looking forward to getting back to a normal schedule and for fall activities to start.
Kelli and I at the Fair:
(His name was Hardly, because he could Hardly move)

The Kids at the Fair:

And Marc:

Brenden on the Swing Ride:

Bridger and Kayla on the Swing ride:
Bracken Playing at the reunion:

Mom and dad looking "Dutch":

Playing Croquette at the reunion:

Bracken and I looking "Dutch":

I am going to miss all of the excitement of Summer, Waking up and pretty much doing whatever we want to for the day. But I love fall, I love football games, the excitement of school starting, spending Saturday mornings watching the boys play soccer, and the cooler weather.

The Kids at the Fair:

And Marc:
Brenden on the Swing Ride:
Bridger and Kayla on the Swing ride:
Mom and dad looking "Dutch":
Playing Croquette at the reunion:
Bracken and I looking "Dutch":
I am going to miss all of the excitement of Summer, Waking up and pretty much doing whatever we want to for the day. But I love fall, I love football games, the excitement of school starting, spending Saturday mornings watching the boys play soccer, and the cooler weather.
I am so glad to live somewhere where we get to enjoy all of the seasons!!
No comments:
Post a Comment