So as many of you know my mom, my dad, Kelli and I have been trying really hard to get into shape. One of Kelli and my goals is to run a marathon-we decided to start out slow though and first do a 5K then a 10K then we will do a relay, then the Marathon. Today we completed our first step by running our first 5K. It was a lot of fun, it was for women only so just Kelli, my mom and I did it. We actually did really good, Kelli did it in 35 minutes and my mom and I finished together at 50 minutes. It was so much fun we want to do another next month!!
Before the race:


After the race:
(A little bit more red in the face)
1 comment:
That's awesome, Patti!
P.S. I love that you have Aerosmith and Red Hot Chili Peppers on your Playlist- (Good exercise music) It makes me want to dust off my treadmill and actually USE it.
Post a Comment