Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"All Mine"

I love February for a couple of Reasons, the first has to be that it never fails the Movie Groundhog Day is always on TV. I love this movie, it makes me laugh regardless how many times I have seen it, or have seen the same scene of Bill Murray waking up to "I got you Babe". Second, I think it is hilarious that there really is a Punxsutawney Phil, and everyone gets all dressed up like they are in 18th century to wake up this poor sleeping rodent to see if he sees his shadow. If you have ever watched this event on TV you know the groundhog does not get a chance to see his shadow and the "Mayor" announces "his" prediction on the six more weeks of winter.



And finally, my favorite thing about February-Conversation Hearts. I love these things, and I know a lot of people would disagree, but the originals are the best. I love the chalky taste! As many of you know whenever I was pregnant I craved chalk, and I think these little candies are part of the reason why.


I can't believe it is February already, but I am sure glad it is as I am sitting here at work enjoying a box of Conversation Hearts, and the heart on the cover of the box says it best:
All Mine!!!

1 comment:

Hansen Family Blog said...

I totally agree with you about everything except the hearts, however tis the season for sweet tearts too and I could eat those every day.
Also, I think the very best part of February is that January is over. it only gets warmer from here.