Last Saturday I decided to have a fun kid day. We invited Kelli and Kayla, My friend Rachelle and her son AJ to go to the Winter Palooza at the South Town Expo Center. The kids had tons of fun, and Kelli and I even got a little fun in doing Karaoke. After the Winter Palooza Kelli and I met my mom and dad at the Spaghetti Factory for Lunch. Then we went to see my Aunt Carolynn's new Horse. He is a pretty horse who loves kids. So the kids all got a turn to ride. Then the fun time for mom came in, I finally decided to go check out the new Winco Grocery store by my parents house. I love that store!! I love the food bins and the prices. I ended up doing my grocery shopping for the week, and may go down every week cause I saved more that the cost of the gas to get there. Anyway that was our fun Saturday!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment