Monday, March 22, 2010

BIG decisions


So this past week I have been mauling over some big life changing decisions for me and my boys. I have said a lot of prayers and got an answer in a strange way. I have been trying to decide whether I should stay in my house or if I should move into an apartment or condo where I won't have a huge yard and where I can call a maintenance man if anything goes wrong. I was really worrying about the boys and making another huge change in their lives. Then last Sunday Brenden came and snuggled with me on the couch and out of blue asked me when we were moving. I asked him why he said that, and he just said he felt it was time we moved. For those of you that know Brenden, you know he has an "old sole" he is so understanding of things that shouldn't even be on six year old's radar. Then I remembered when I was in first grade I moved to a new house. It was there that I met some of the best friends I still have in my life. I got this feeling that it was time and the right thing to do.

I of course am now totally terrified at the thought of getting my house ready and selling it by myself. So far things have been falling into place for me though and I know it will work out for the best. Wish me luck with everything!!

4 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom of three ♥ said...

Good luck with everything girl! It will all work out for you in the end. Will you be staying close to where you are at now?

Mary said...

You will be missed!

BYU Hottie said...

If you got an answer to prayer like that, you definitely need to follow through and have courage--you can do this! It will all work out. It always does.