Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update on Us

So I have not blogged for a while, I finally have a few minutes and thought I should catch everyone up on the happenings of our little family.

We had Easter weekend, it was a lot of fun. Brenden and Bridger were excited to have Frank (That is the Easter Bunny's name) come and visit them at both of their houses this year. And have a sleepover at grandma and grandpa Red's house Friday night.

We also managed to fit in seeing a movie Saturday afternoon, we saw "How to train a Dragon." Immediately after the ending of this cute movie Bridger screamed out "That was Awesome", a definite must see if you ask Bridger.

The boys and I have also been busy getting ready to sell our house. They are very excited to move closer to their cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. They are also very excited because the places I have been looking at have swimming pools. It doesn't take much to convince them a place is cool. I told them we will be having a garage sell and any toys they sell they will get to keep the money, these were magic words to Bridger. That kid loves money, he has several piggy banks and is constantly saving. So every night he has been asking me when we get to have the garage sale, I told him we have to have everything cleaned up first so we know what to sell, so each night he has been keeping me on task and picking a room to clean out.

Other than that I have been working hard at work, I got promoted to the main recruiter and I have had to fill several training classes my first few weeks in that position. In the last two weeks I have hired 88 people.

The boys finished their winter semester in school, they of course have above average grades and are doing really well there. I really wonder sometimes where they come from with how smart they are, they did not get it from me.

This week has been their spring break, they spent half of the week staying with their dad and now it is my turn to have them at my house, we plan on going to the Zoo Friday and of course doing a lot of cleaning-Mom's house is fun lol.

I will try to d better and keep everyone updated on what is going on with us, thanks for every one's concerns it feels good to know we have so many good friends out there!

2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Glad to hear that things are going well for you guys! Good luck with the selling of the house and all.

Hansen Family Blog said...

We are soooo Excited about the Zoo tomorrow and having you guys move down here closer to us. I can't wait to be able to see you more often. I love you and my beautiful, oops, Handsome nephews!