Yesterday I went on a Field Trip with Bridger to Texas Roadhouse.
Those of you who know me well know this is my favorite restaurant, so I was just as excited to go as he was.
We Made rolls:

Drew Chalk Pictures on the floor, learned Line Dancing.

Toured the Kitchen and then go yummy lunches :)
We both had a really fun time together.
So I got this fun idea to make Gingerbread houses with my boys while I was standing in line at the Grocery Store the other day- they had a "Snoopy" kit where we could each make our own Dog house.


I did not realize that I am not good at making Gingerbread houses and that this would turn into a big stress for myself, thank goodness Eric was there and he put the houses together and then I just let the boys decorate how they wanted this is what we got:
Here is Eric's and Mine
Here is Eric's and Mine
(Looks like the box, so cute)
Here is Bracken's:
(He was worried about getting the most candy on it so he could eat it)

And here is how you know I have boys:
(The Cute dog houses and Snoopy dogs ended up in a horror film of destruction and mayhem)


No comments:
Post a Comment