So last night I took my boys over to their school to do "secret Santa" shopping, I don't know if you are familiar with this, but it is a fundraiser that some schools do where the kids earn money and then they go shopping for presents for people they love and then they wrap them for them and they have presents to give their family's for Christmas.
Well we made our lists of who the boys wanted to buy for then they went shopping and I met them at the wrapping tables at the end, they quickly wrapped their present for me while I had to keep my eyes closed. Then I helped wrap the rest. We get everything done and start to head home, on our way Bridger screams (and I mean screams) out in our close quarters that he forgot to get a present for Brenden, he is begging me to go back, keep in mind this is about 7:00 and none of us have had dinner yet. So I tell him that we can not go back but that I will take him shopping for his brother later. This seems to appease him, so we get home and I start cooking dinner, I dish everyone up and then call everyone to the table. Bridger is missing, I call to him and find him in his room with wrapping paper and tape and the present pictured below. I have no idea what it is, but it is a special present just for his brother.
We are all excited now to see what it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment