Monday, November 19, 2007

November 19, 2007








I finally had a day off of everything yesterday!! Bridger wasn't feeling well so we stayed home from church and all just lazed around the house-Yeah!!! Bryan took the oppurtunity to go with one of our friends to a "turkey shoot" he won 3 turkey's and seemed to enjoy the day away from work and all of us (wink-wink)


Today it was right back to the same old grind, I opened the Candy Store this morining and the boys were very wild at work today-at one point I had to shut the curtains to the back room because they were wrestling each other to the ground and we had customers looking at them like are they okay?!? Oh it is fun being a mom!!


Brenden went and spent the afternoon with his Aunt Stacey, he loved the time away from his brother and having someone paying attention to just him. It is fun having an aunt like this, I remember the times I spent with my Aunt Cindy and my Cousin Tissy when I was his age, it is hard being the oldest and spending time with these special relatives gives you a break from the normal.


Bridger has been getting more and more ornary-the more and more pregnant I get, Brenden told me very seriously yesterday that he thinks his brother is afraid I am going to have anouther boy and replace him (he is too smart for a 4 year old). He told me that is why Bridger wants a sister so bad. I talked to Bridger about it and he finally told me he would love a brother as much as a sister, but he is still sure it is a sister, so he is not too worried. This takes a little pressure off for the ultra sound in a couple of weeks :)


I wish I had a tape recorder with me at all times so I could record and remember some of the things my childeren tell me, and play it back for them when they are older. They are so funny and smart!! Today Bridger told his aunt he has two girlfiends, which he does have two friends that are girls, but he doesn't know what a "girlfriend" is-and everyone started laughing and he looked at us all like what is wrong with you people, I do have two girlfriends!!





No comments: