


The boys are enjoying their new playroom we made for them in our basement-I am enjoying the time it gives me to clean the rest of the house and to keep the toys out of site. I closed at the Candy Store tonight for the first time by myself-the boys went to work with Bryan and then "helped" him rake up the leaves. I am now almost 16 weeks along, and I am finally getting the second trimester energy!! I actually mopped all of my floors in my house today. We should get our ultra sound the first week in December, so we will know what we are having before Christmas. I thought I had all of our Christmas shopping done for the boys, but then we had this whole "Aqua Dots" debacle. My neigbor was on the phoine trying to get replacement dots all morning this morning-I think we will just take ours back and get something else-I just can't trust toys from a company who sells the "date Rape" drug to little kids (jmo) Well we have an early Primary Activity to be to in the morning, so I got to go get the kids to bed a decent time!! |
1 comment:
Hooray!!! I love to read about you and your kids. I am thrilled that you did a blog. Emilee and I love them!! Now get your sisters to do one too.
Post a Comment