Saturday, September 13, 2008

Annual Fall Family Pictures

Every year at this time we head up to the mountains to take a family picture and to hopefully get some fall leaves. We headed up to the Snow Basin trail and took these pictures:






We always pick one to print out and hang up on our wall which one do you like best? Let us know in your comments!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!! Your boys are getting so big!! How cute is your family!!!! I like the first one best. The biggest one at the top! I haven't talked to you in forever it feels like! I love this blog thing!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Patti, I love all the pictures of your family how fun! I think we will get some new family pictures done now too since the twins are getting bigger and more animated! You guys look cute..

Kelli said...

I like the one with Bridger having the huge smile!

Hansen Family Blog said...

So adorable! Patti you are lookin GOOD!