Sunday, September 7, 2008

School, The Fair, Soccer, and Peach Days Oh My...

It was another busy week for our little family! Bridger started school on Wednesday, he did really well and loves that he gets to go to a big kid school. His teacher's name is Mrs. Bert and he thinks that is hilarious that his teacher has the same name as Bert and Ernie.
On Thursday I had a meeting at Brenden's school to sign up for class parties and to be a room mom, I some how got roped into being in charge of the reflection program for the entire school-so I will be a busy woman for the rest of this fall!!
On Friday Bracken had his four month check-up, he is now 27 inches long and 13 lbs (97% for height and 23 % for weight) he is still long and skinny!! The Boys and I then decided to try to fit in the State Fair, the only problem was that Bryan had to ref a High School game that night, so I happened to hear Kelli was planning on going so I called her and invited myself to go along with her and her in-laws!! Kelli and I had lots of fun people watching and looking at all of the cute miniature animals, the kids had fun riding on a couple of rides and eating greasy corn dogs!!
Then on Saturday we started Fall Soccer, both of the boys had lots of fun and did really well, their teams scored lots of goals (at their age levels they don't keep track of who wins but I am sure both of their teams did).
After the games we headed up to Brigham City for Peach Days (A national holiday in the Stender family). We had lots of fun seeing our old friends who moved to Logan a couple of months ago and hanging out with Bryan's family. I got a lot of cute Scrapbooking things and the boys got new "scrubs" (Something we buy from a cute little lady who makes them every year). We rested today and tomorrow we start another busy week with school, meetings, and the school fair!!
Bridger's first day of school
The Wiggle Worm ride at the Fair
Bracken all wrapped up at the fair
Looking at the Piggies


Our Wild Dancing Animals

Standing in front of the miniature cows
(I wanted to take one home to use as a lawn mower)


Our Soccer Stars




Riding Rides at Peach Days







1 comment:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Busy busy! It was fun to see you at the fair. I can't believe that Sawyer is only 2 pounds lighter than Bracken and they are 2 months apart!:)My little guy is a cute chunker..