It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings
My boys are soooo Cute.
They looks cute! Where did you take them for their pictures??
We went to Kiddie Kandids in Layton Hills Mall
So stinken cute! Bracken is so smiley, I love it!! That is so fun!
Aww.. They are so adorble!!!! Well I hope I can see them when we come up to see brian before he leaves on his mission.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My boys are soooo Cute.
They looks cute! Where did you take them for their pictures??
We went to Kiddie Kandids in Layton Hills Mall
So stinken cute! Bracken is so smiley, I love it!! That is so fun!
Aww.. They are so adorble!!!! Well I hope I can see them when we come up to see brian before he leaves on his mission.
Post a Comment