Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Night of Halloween Fun!!


We decided to have a fun fall night with our family tonight. We started out by going to the pumpkin patch and picking out pumpkins (Since we didn't grow any this year). Brenden and Bridger picked out a pumpkin for themselves and then one each for Bracken-Bracken has more Halloween Pumpkins than any baby I know.








After we picked out our pumpkins we headed to Gardner Village with all of our cousins and Grandma & Grandpa Red to check out all of the fun witches.
























After Gardner Village we went and checked out the "Halloween house" that is by Grandma and Grandpa Hoesch's house. It is a house that gets decorated extra special by giant homemade monsters on the roof. (The guy has been decorating his house since I was about Brenden's age and it is always fun to see it year after year).

That was the end of our Halloween fun night, and we still managed to have everyone asleep by 9:30!! I love Halloween time!!



2 comments:

UsdailyReader said...

I love all these funny pictures of Bracken. He is getting so big.

Mom of three ♥ said...

That looks like so much fun! My family is planning to go to that same pumpkin patch and get pumpkins next week as well. Halloween is fun!