I just want to say that I love spending time with my boys. I love just to watch and listen to them when they are playing and making up games. Bridger is starting to make up "voices" for all of his animals and toys-it is so funny!! On Brenden's Birthday I took them both to see Alvin and the Chipmunks-they were both so good and we enjoyed laughing at the jokes from the movie the rest of the day. (It is funny to hear Bridger try to say "Theodore").I just know they are both going to be good big brothers to the new baby, they read him stories all of the time and give my tummy kisses when they go to bed and leave for school. They are so cute and fun right now!!I am looking forward to a stormy weekend where we can all just relax and hang out as a family!! On Wednesday I found out I displaced my hip and there is nothing I can do about it until I am done being pregnant, because of the hormone "relaxin" that makes pregnant women's hips spread. So I am doin lots o' relaxing and taking lots o' Tylenol. (Since that is all I can take).We are finally getting back to normal in our house, after the holidays and the "big" birthday. Brenden and Bridger both have gone back to school, and we are getting back on our "normal" schedule. They both seem a lot happier with the stability and the knowing of what is coming next.I hope all of you are well and having a great start to a new year!!
Friday, January 4, 2008
The Holidays are over-oh my!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that Bridger is dressed like a chicken.
I love your boys too! It is so fun to see them interacting with each other. I'm glad that life is getting back on track. I'm hating that I have to work a full week this week, but...I'm sure it will get easier as the days of 2008 start to wear on! Love you tons and tons - we are constantly praying for both you and the baby.
Mom
Post a Comment