This weekend was nice and relaxing, Bryan got to See all of his football games and I got a break to go out to dinner and to the movies with my mom and sisters. Yesterday we went to the Presbyterian church for the baptisms of my nephews Austin and Cooper. It was interesting and relaxing not to have to worry about primary for a Sunday. Trying to get back into the swing of things after a good weekend is always hard though, my house is a mess and I feel like I have been forgetting something all day long-I hope it wasn't something important if I did!!
Tomorrow we have school, Dr appointments, Visiting teaching, and I am going to see a play with Shami. (I lost my calender I write everything in in Bryan's car last week-I need to dig it out and make sure I am not forgetting anything important.) I hope all is well with everyone else!!
1 comment:
What a great treat for all of those kids to have Mr. Incredible come to their school! The pictures are great - I love that you can include them on your blog.
Love you tons,
Mom
Post a Comment