Hey...That looks like Saturday Night at our house too! We did go to dinner and then came home and put in a movie that neither of us saw all the way through! :D)
I wish my kids would snuggle up and fall asleep, they are too busy to sit for any extended period of time and I am sure they are aware that if they do sit they will end up falling asleep. For my kids having to go to bed is like a punishment. Oh how I miss sleep.
2 comments:
Hey...That looks like Saturday Night at our house too! We did go to dinner and then came home and put in a movie that neither of us saw all the way through! :D)
I think that it looks totally blissful!
Love you tons,
Mom
I wish my kids would snuggle up and fall asleep, they are too busy to sit for any extended period of time and I am sure they are aware that if they do sit they will end up falling asleep. For my kids having to go to bed is like a punishment. Oh how I miss sleep.
Post a Comment