This morning Bridger came into my room at 5:15, he taps on my shoulder and says mom I have to ask you a question. I was thinking this could only be bad this early in the morning. He then said, "when we flush bugs down the toilet do they go the same place as our pee and poo?" It took me a second to get what he was asking. I should of just said yes, but in my state of unawakedness I told him that when bugs die their spirits go to bug heaven, but we flush their bodies down the toilet. He took that answer then proceeded to ask me if that was the same for fish, and his crabs that we flushed last year. Then why pee didn't go to heaven, so around 6:00 he finally understood what things we flushed down the toilet had spirits and what things did not. Boys are funny!! |
Friday, March 28, 2008
Funny Wakeup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that you got that straightened out!
Post a Comment