Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. "Patti"s" Day!!


As many of you know I love St. Patrick's day. Having the name and the favorite color of green I have always had lots of fun with the day!!

In Elementary school I used to dress up as a leprechaun (yes I was a strange child) and I always picked first for games and activities having the name Patti.

I am trying to make holidays as enjoyable for my boys, we all got special St. Patrick's day shirts from Old Navy and we went to the parade yesterday. They are excited to try to find someone to pinch tomorrow-so if you will be seeing us you have fair warning!!

It is also little Melody's birthday, I was so excited when she was born on St. Patrick's day and they put a "green" bow in her hair (instead of the usual boring pink). Happy Birthday Melody!!! The big 3!!!

And Happy St. Patti's Day to everyone else!!!







No comments: