Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just an Update







We are all doing good in the Stender Family-I am getting bigger and bigger everyday. We got our new ride, I am still not quite sure how I feel about driving a minivan. But it is already so much easier to tote the boys around in. We got a DVD player for them and it's like they are not even there when I am driving-it has been a long time since I have been able to listen to what I want on the radio and not have screaming mimmies in the back seat.

(Boy's Paradise All of the TVs at Best Buy)

I went to West Jordan yesterday to show my sisters "the New Ride" when I learned that Pam had sliced her finger open while washing a knife. I had to take her to Urgent Care while Kelli watched all of the kids (we are such good sisters). She ended up getting four stitches in her pointer finger. It was a fun trip-he he!

Today we had school, I can't believe it is March already, but I am grateful it is getting closer to the birth of our baby!! We made shirts for all of our boys to wear after the baby is born (Bryan's idea). They turned out really cute I will have to take pictures of them wearing them so you all can see.

We had a few flowers blooming in our yard Saturday morning, then we got hit with another storm and they are all gone again, I got pictures though, so we can look at them to give us hope that Spring is right around the corner!!

I hung up St.Patrick's day and Easter decorations today, it is strange having them only a week apart. I decided to just hang them all up together. Now who knows what I will do for April, maybe baby stuff!! :)

Well I need to go pick Brenden up from school!! I'll write more later!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like you are all set - mini van and all!!! Hooray for Patti driving a total mom car.