Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Favorite Things

This week we have come across some new favorite things in our house.

The first is something that isn't really new to most of you, but new to Bridger and he is suddenly obsessed with. It is the old 90's cartoon "Bobby's World". We have Comcast Cable so you can watch old shows like these "On Demand". I found one of these shows for Valentines day and had my boys watch it, now every morning the first thing Bridger wants to do is watch a Bobby's World, which is okay except he gets up an hour earlier than the rest of us. He comes running into my room slamming the doors and talking in his very loud inside voice that he wants to watch Bobby!! I turn it on thinking he will just calmly sit on my bed and watch it letting me and his brothers sleep, but he gets so excited about the show he wants to talk about it and reenact it, so we have been getting up earlier and earlier every day this week. I have decided the reason he likes this show so much is he is a lot like Bobby, he lives in his own world and has the same gigantic imagination-he gets Bobby. So when Bridger does something crazy (Which is often) I have started calling him "Bridgy's World."



Our second new favorite thing is a game called "Killer Bunnies", we got it for Christmas from my mom and dad but have not really had time to play it. On Monday Kelli was here watching my kids while I went to the dentist so we decided to open it up and try it out. We had so much fun, it is a game basically about psycho bunnies who unleash weapons on each other while trying to get the winning carrot card. I know sounds strange but it is very hilarious!! Brenden and Bridger like to play on teams with Bryan and I, we have played it 2 more times since Monday because they beg us to play it. I highly recommend it!!

Our last new favorite thing is the Wii Fit. It is actually not a new favorite thing, we have loved it since we got it about a month ago, but I found a new reason to love it this week. After Shoveling snow all day on Tuesday I was barley able to walk Wednesday morning. I however did all of the Back and leg stretching Yoga moves and I was back to my normal self that afternoon. Yeah!!



It is fun to find new things and get reacquainted with old things!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hooray for yoga poses!!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I have heard that the Wii fit works really well.