Friday, February 27, 2009

Safe Kids Fair


Today we went to the Kids Safe Fair, it was tons of fun and best of all FREE!!

Yeah for a fun free day!!



Sitting in the "Whirly Bird"



Fire Fighter B-Ray




Firefighter Bridgy-man





Coloring the Giant Safety Mural


Hopefully the only time my boys will be in a an Ambulance:
(Yeah right)

Bracken did a Diaper Derby and wore himself right out from all of the strain:
(Actually he never moved once they started the race)

Totally wore out from waiting in lines :

Melody the Kitty Cat:

FrankenKayla and Brenden the Tiger:
(This will age me but I totally think Brenden looks like a Thunder Cat)

Spider Man:

Fighting for the Force:




And for the Dark-Side(lol):

All in all tons of fun!!

2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

That looks like a lot of fun, I ddin't know they had so much fun stuff there. Guess next year I will have to take my kids.

Anonymous said...

That looks like you had a blast, and I love the free part! The face painting is awesome, normally it's some silly little heart or flower you get painted on. They look awesome.