So I thought I would take a break from shoveling feet and feet of snow to blog a little-try to save my back enough that I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow.
Anyway I thought I would share our President's day celebration and update you on what's going on in the Stender family.
We went to the Ogden Children's Museum yesterday afternoon to celebrate President's day. The kids got to make George Washington tri-corner hats and get their picture taken in an Oval Office with a cut out of our current President. It was a fun way to talk about why we were off of school.
The Tri-Corner Hats:




Mr. president:

After the fun I had to go to the dentist again, I got my tooth ready for a cap and finally after about 11 years I got my front tooth fixed that had a crack in it. I love that I can now smile and not feel self conscious about it!!
Bracken is almost ready to walk, he is actually letting go of things while standing up and balancing. He is also cutting five teeth, awful I know!! I couldn't complain about my little dentist trip yesterday when I know he must be in a lot more pain!!

Brenden was in a play on Saturday at the Children's Museum, it was the Spanish version of Snow White. He was Heffe the evil Queen's Henchman. Bryan took some pictures on his phone but his memory card was in the Wii at home so I can't figure out how to get the pictures downloaded on the computer.
Bridger is doing just great, he is learning a lot in school and is getting really good at playing games with Brenden on our Wii. He has even beat us at a couple of the Wii Fit games.
My Driveway-after Shoveling twice!!

I guess I have let the snow build up enough again, I better go shovel one more time before I have to go pick up Bridger from Preschool!!
No comments:
Post a Comment