So I joined a card making group in my neighborhood-just something fun to do with all of my scrap booking stuff I have, that never gets used.
This week is my first time going, we had to make 7 cards to trade that were for Mother's Day, Father's Day and Graduation. Here is my first batch let me know If you think I should take these or if I will make a fool of myself.
4 comments:
Those are CUTE!!! I love em' I didn't know you were a scrapbooker. I'm in a group like that, but its blank scrapbook pages exchange group. I think they turned out darling!!
I too think they turned out cute! Good job.. Hey how did you get that style of text on your blog? I can;t find it on the blog text page??
WOW! I am impressed with your abbilities. It's about time you do stuff with all your scrapbooking crap! hahaha
Very Good!!
Post a Comment