Monday, March 16, 2009

Cookie Face

A lot has been going on the past couple of days!! Bracken had to go back to the doctor because his ears aren't getting better, we now have him on a new antibiotic that isn't related to Penicillin (one of my kids had to get the Stender allergy and it ended up being him). I am really hoping it works so we don't have to get tubes with him getting so old.

Saturday we went to the St. Patrick's Parade, as you can see on Kelli's blog-I have been awful at remembering my Camera. We had a lot of fun as usual, then we went and celebrated Melody's 4th birthday-I can't believe how fast time goes by!! Yesterday we celebrated St. Patrick's day at my mom and dad's house with Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner followed by going to a park and flying kites then topped off by a rousing game of Killer Bunnies and Apples to Apples. It was really a very fun and relaxing day with all of the family.

Today we are going to have to go to the doctor to get Kindergarten shots for Bridger, I can't believe my Bridgy will be starting school in a couple of months!! I haven't told him about the shots yet, so it will be a fun afternoon to say the least!!

I had to post this picture, Bracken is eating everything he can lately, he now has 7 teeth and puts them to good use, this is a picture of him after eating some Banana cookies-he is so cute even with a cookie face!!

No comments: