Saturday, March 7, 2009

Secret Language


So the past week I have discovered that Bracken and Bridger have a secret language. All they have to do is make noises or look at each other and they seem to understand. They have secret jokes that they laugh and laugh at, and we all just stare at them. It is fun to see this special bond that they already have just being brothers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! It makes me even more excited about having another boy. I just hope Bridger and his new little bro can be as close as he is with his sister. Although I'm not excited about having 2 masterminds of evil boy deeds being done in my house!!!

Cathy said...

These little ones are amazing - They have such wonderful minds and they have knowledge of things and remembrances that we have long since forgotten. I am grateful for them and the hope that they bring into this crazy world.
Thanks for sharing!
Love you tons,
Mom