So you may have noticed I haven't blogged for a long while. That is because I went on my fun vacation with my mom and sisters and friends. We had a blast!! I am so glad we decided to take this trip. It is interesting to have time to yourself and to have your only worry be yourself when you are so used to being a mom and a wife. It took a couple of days to get used to thought that I didn't need to worry about those left at home. I have to thank my wonderful husband for this time, he did such a wonderful job taking care of our family and our home.
I have so many things to blog about but I will start with the day I left and my first day of vacation then I will blog later about the cruise and Disneyland.
The day I left we had our last soccer games and trophy day, Brenden and Bridger both played really good games and were so proud of their trophy's.
Brenden With His Trophy

Bridger with his trophy


After the Soccer Games We headed off to Vegas. We had a lots of fun driving, laughing our heads off. We made to Vegas about 6:30, we checked into our nice room (Thanks Dad!) and then headed off in Vegas style to the Buffet for dinner. It wasn't the best buffet, but we left full and got in some interesting people watching.
After Dinner we drove to Fremont Street, Kelli had never seen it (In all of the times we had gone to Vegas-strange). We got in a nice walk up and down the street and got some REALLY interesting people watching in. After Fremont street we went for a drive up the boulevard back to our hotel. We saw a lot of fun Vegas things including celebrity impersonators, couples coming out of wedding chapels, and a lot of drunk people acting crazy.
We laughed and laughed until we were all so tired.
So we headed off to bed so we could leave bright and early the next morning to head to California. I will pick up more on that in the next blog...
Fremont Street
Fremont Street

2 comments:
Looks fun! It will be fun seeing the rest of your pictures.
You can for sure borrow the Walle cake pan. I have Lightning McQueen, SpongeBob and a football if you need them. Let me know when and we can meet...
Post a Comment