Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wheely Farm

On Friday my sisters and I got the gumption to take all of the kids to Wheeler Farm to look at all of the new baby animals. We all forgot our cameras, so I had to improvise and take some pictures with my cell phone-they aren't the greatest quality, but they captured the memories!!

Bracken and Brenden on a saddle


The cutest Baby goat I have ever seen

(I wish I had my real camera, he had the cutest pink nose)

As many of you know, I love baby cows!!



Brenden getting a closer look.



The kids climbing on a wagon (Those are Kayla's feet by Bridger)




Brenden and Melody's turn climbing on the wagon

Bridger pretending he is driving a BIG wagon


Taking Brenden for a ride
It was really fun-and best of all Really inexpensive. You can actually go look at all of the animals for free, we also did a wagon ride which cost $1.50.
The best part was Brenden was learning about Farms in school that morning so he was extra excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so fun! I haven't been to Wheeler farm since my country dancing days 15 years ago! Let alone take my kids there. We have a neighbor with a farm in his back yard and that's about the extent of our adventures. But we did go wednesday to our neighbors farm and play with there baby cows!! The kids look like they had a blast!