Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun on Our Island

Yesterday Kelli and I decided to take our kids to Antelope Island, Kelli had never been before and the kids were ready to get out of the house after the rainy weekend. It was a lot of fun and the kids got all of their extra pent up energy out so it was a successful trip to our little island!



Some Pictures of the kids at the Ranch:














The Buffalo Herd:

(There were a lot of babies the kids were excited to see)


Baby Birds we saw at the visitor center being fed by their mommy:
My worn out baby:



I also got Tagged by my mom in her blog-I am supposed to blog the 6th picture in my 6th picture file and tell you about it so here it is:




It is a picture of Bridger when we went to pick Brenden up from his first day of Kindergarten last year, he was so excited we were getting his "Brubber" and bringing him home after a long 2 hours of school!!
Now I tag:
Stacey
Patrice
Amber
&
Shami

No comments: