Friday, June 19, 2009

I love being a mom of boys...


This morning the boys and I were all laying in bed watching Handy Manny, deciding when to actually get up and get going for the day when Bracken crawled over to me and started making a humming noise and pointing. It took me two seconds to figure out he wanted his baby Chevron car, he made his first car noise at 13 months!! I gave it to him and he pushed it around the bed making his car noise, how boys know how to automatically make these noises I will never know, but I love it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!! I totally agree! Bridger has this thing with rope or string where he sees it and swings it over his head and runs around clicking his tongue like the sound of hoofs and screams cowboy! Cowboy! He has only been on a horse once when he was 9 months old, but seems to just know what a cowboy is and how to do it! I love boys too!!