Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Fun Already

We have already started our Summer activities, even though we still have three more days of school left. Brenden and Bridger have been playing out in the sprinklers, we went to the Drive-in Movie, and we had a movie night outside at Brenden's school. I think we are going to have a really fun Summer. I can't wait for it to officially start!!


Brenden and Bracken at the Drive-in:



Brenden Waiting for the movie to start at his school:


Bridger and Bracken waiting for the movie:



Bracken climbed into the wagon and waited for a ride:





I also have been planning Bridger's 5th birthday party-he decided this year he wanted a Wall-E party, we are having it at the ZOO.
I decided to make my own invites, since I needed them handed out ASAP-I know this is a busy time of year and I wanted as many people there as possible for the big 5!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those invites are way cute!!! A Birthday Party at the zoo, how fun!!