It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Post 23- The last thing that made me cry
I think the last thing that made me cry was the thought of how lucky I am to have the people in my life that I do. People really are sent to you when you need them the most. Thanks again to all of my friends- you know who you are.
You have been so good at keeping up your posts. I went on vacation and I've been so busy at work - I just haven't found the time to post. I know there is always a good excuse...LOL! I too am grateful for your good friends and for the good support system that you have. But never forget that you are an amazing strong woman and you can do anything! Love you so much! Mom
1 comment:
You have been so good at keeping up your posts. I went on vacation and I've been so busy at work - I just haven't found the time to post. I know there is always a good excuse...LOL! I too am grateful for your good friends and for the good support system that you have. But never forget that you are an amazing strong woman and you can do anything!
Love you so much!
Mom
Post a Comment