Monday, November 24, 2008

I'M OK, AKA Leave me alone mom!!

So since I have been so sick I have been really worried that my kids will catch this awful stuff, I guess I have been asking them a lot how they are feeling. Finally tonight Brenden brought me this note wrapped up in a blanket (Like it was a letter):

It basically is his way of saying that his brothers and him are just fine!! It says IMOK then he wrote each of their names and drew pictures of them being ok. He also added the word Yellow in there because I just taught him how to write it tonight.

I guess they are ok and I should stop asking until I see some sign of sickness from them-lol!!

On Another note I think Bracken will have a first tooth sometime soon!! He has been teething really bad the last two days with lots of drool and his tongue keeps on going to the front bottom part of his gums-he is going to be so stinkin cute with a tooth!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

He already is stinkin cute but it will just add to it. Brenden makes me laugh this reminds me of something Kayla would do.