Monday, November 3, 2008

The One and Only "Bridgy-Man"





I am writing how thankful I am for the adventure and chaos that is in my life because of my Bridger. He is my one child that always has a dirty face, no matter how many times I clean it in a day, hour, or even minute. He is my child that tests everything I tell him-I have to tell him things like "don't sit on your baby brother", or "don't lock mom out of the house or car anymore", or "The dog can't eat that" on a hourly basis. He is the child who I left alone for two minutes today and found him sitting up on his brother's bed breaking each blind out of his window because he liked the snapping sound. He is the kid who while I was doing PTA stuff at the school today decided to try to push his baby brother down the stairs in his stroller. He is my Bridger without a volume control in his voice, especially at church or in the car. He is also my child who had 6 casts put on for one broken arm, because he found a way to escape out of the first five.



He is also my child who came up to me when I was changing Bracken today to say he made up a special dance just for me to watch. He is also the little boy who tells me he loves having me go to school with him because I am a cool mom. He is also the kid who still will give me real kisses on the cheek and bring me gifts of flowers or leaves he has found each time he goes outside. He also has the biggest heart of any four year old boy I know, he has to say goodbye to everyone and everything each time we leave the house. He always makes sure Brenden gives hugs to me and Bracken before going to line up for school each morning. And he is the first to give anyone a hug who he thinks needs one.



He is a wild child, but he wouldn't be Bridgy-Man any way else!! I am very thankful for the excitement he brings into my life!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I love my sherman he is so sweet. Tell him Aunt Kells loves him.

Emilee said...

I love that post. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You had me laughing through the whole thing!! He is such a character. So cute!!

Hansen Family Blog said...

He and Melody are two peas in a pod. He is so hilarious!!! I love him sooooo much!

Cathy said...

I am so lucky to have Bridger-Man in my life! He does give the best hugs and he always makes me laugh!
Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma